Before buying please consider:
- I choose the manner in which to depict the character/scene you wish. Your input is to specify the characters/scene – it’s my job from there on to do in my style of illustration. This honestly just gives you a better experience all round – the illustration will be more original and creative.
- Fair use number of characters – one to four characters – the more characters you ask for the less detailed the background etc
- They don’t come framed.
- Any I choose may appear online, probably long before you receive the original but the digital copy will be emailed to you first before going online
- I’m trying to book out the next couple of months so there will be a delay, I just work on these in the order they come.
- You’ll get instructions in the purchase notification email to work out the details of the piece!
- These are of course one-off original artwork, these will NOT be prints or reproductions!
- They will be done in ink, watercolour, copics and/or prismacolors on A5 heavy stock high-quality paper.
- Also because this will be the original piece it will occasionally feature faint pencil lines etc which I like personally but just want to give fair warning.
- Ships in cardboard.
- Check out http://leedrawsstuff.com for more art by me!